Top 5 reasons why we should remain an Intern in the Software Industry 😉
* You don’t have to do much work and no tension of deadlines as such.
* You don’t have to worry too much about writing robust or error free code at all the times, since most of the stuff you write are to be re-written or trashed 😉
* You get the full respect like a regular employee outside the campus.
* You get all the goodies (tees, parties, cakes, photoshoots) and something not even the employees enjoy.. (free food :D)
* You don’t have to pay taxes on the stipend you earn.
(when asked the HR coordinator pleaded to take the full amount and her inability to deduct taxes 😉 )
Every dark cloud has a Silver Lining..
True to each letter.. he he.. 🙂